Status
Please reply by conversation.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
From Fiercecable:

Current DIRECTV Customers Can Receive Their NFL SUNDAY TICKET Subscription at No Cost When They Are Approved for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card From Barclaycard

WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Barclaycard US and DIRECTV, one of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services, today announced a special promotion in which current DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET or NFL SUNDAY TICKET Max subscribers can receive their 2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription at no cost.
To qualify for the promotion, 2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET or NFL SUNDAY TICKET Max subscribers must be approved for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card of their favorite team, make at least $750 in purchases on the card by December 31, 2012, and maintain their DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription through the 2012 NFL season. The consumer will then receive a credit of $200.00 against the new lower price for NFL SUNDAY TICKET or $300.00 for NFL SUNDAY TICKET Max. The offer is only good for current NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL SUNDAY TICKET Max subscribers. In addition to renewing their NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription at no cost, NFL Extra Points card members will earn two points for every $1 spent on NFL and DIRECTV purchases and one point for every other $1 spent. NFL Extra Points can be redeemed for great rewards like VIP Super Bowl Packages, game tickets and other NFL experiences, or for 1% cash back statement credits.

so basically i would have to spend $750 to get free ST? in my case no thanks..... :)

so basically i would have to spend $750 to get free ST? in my case no thanks..... :)

Use it to buy groceries for a few months, or your electric bill. Or a mortgage payment. You have all manner of expenses throughout the year, you shouldn't have to work too hard to get $750 of them on the card.

For a lot of you, paying your DirecTV bill for 6 months would easily reach that $750.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)