Current Deals?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sparty10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
I'm trying to get my parents to switch back to Directv after purchasing a new HD LCD yesterday, they had the service 10 years ago when it was called DSS. The account was in excellent standing, just curious what kind of deals you would strive for. I saw on there website it was 10 off for 12 months plus Sunday Ticket for the rest of the season. Not sure if anyone has been able to get anything better then that lately.

If you go to the D* web site (as long as you're on a computer that you've never accessed with a registered ID) it says $20 off per month for 12 months and all four movie packages free for 3 months.

How long have they been away? At some point they will be relegated to new user status again and the website's "our current offer" is the way to go.

IF they can manage to still be a returning user they might be able to work something out, but don't hold your breath or expect loads of freebies above the current offer. Maybe get an additional advanced receiver for discount or free as opposed to one (you will not get 2 HD-DVRs free, but maybe 2 regular DVRs or 2 regular HD units. All depends.

How long have they been away? At some point they will be relegated to new user status again and the website's "our current offer" is the way to go.

IF they can manage to still be a returning user they might be able to work something out, but don't hold your breath or expect loads of freebies above the current offer. Maybe get an additional advanced receiver for discount or free as opposed to one (you will not get 2 HD-DVRs free, but maybe 2 regular DVRs or 2 regular HD units. All depends.

They have been away for probably 7 years, never had a late bill or anything like that. The biggest hang up for my dad is paying the 4.99 per extra receiver, this charge just bugs him for some reason

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)