Current DirecTV HD rcvr upgrade deals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
I have a DirecTV Sunday Ticket customer that I need to get upgraded to HDTV in time for the start of this NFL season. He has one receiver, which is all he needs, because he uses Comcast for his basic and movie programming in his condo. This is in a building in which I have installed stacked Sat A and Sat B/C trunklines, as well as a master antenna system that provides all broadcast signals from both Washington, DC and Baltimore.

What are the current upgrade deals for the HD20 and HR20, and is there an availability problem with either?

Last edited:
AntAltMike said:
I have a DirecTV Sunday Ticket customer that I need to get upgraded to HDTV in time for the start of this NFL season. He has one receiver, which is all he needs, because he uses Comcast for his basic and movie programming in his condo. This is in a building in which I have installed stacked Sat A and Sat B/C trunklines, as well as a master antenna system that provides all broadcast signals from both Washington, DC and Baltimore.

What are the current upgrade deals for the HD20 and HR20, and is there an availability problem with either?
Well to start even the best installer has no shot at getting this installed before the start of NFL Sunday ticket as NFL football started 4 weeks ago, second there seems to be many different deals out there, there is a new game in town called csr roulette, there is no rhyme or reason as to why but each csr seems to play by their own set of rules. So good luck,

Some people are paying $299, some are getting the HR20 for free. My call this week got the HR20 for $99 so I took it. JUst keep calling retention until you get a deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts