current german programming on ProsiebenSat1.welt

MikeCTM2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
02 530i sport
Does anyone know if TV Total (that's the name of the show ) is back on ProsiebenSat1.welt ?

I had enjoyed ProsiebenSat1.welt since 2006, but canceled earlier this year, when " TV Total " was no longer part of the programming.
Now i go to ProSiebensat1welt.com , and it looks like TV Total (under the ' Shows ' link ) is back on. I'm gonna call Dishnetwork in the morning. But does anyone have Prosiebensat1.welt, or the German Language Package, and can confirm this ? ....i know this is a long shot probably.

When you unsubscribe from a channel, sometimes it still appears in the guide. Is PS1W one of those channels that still appears? You can compare the online schedule to what appears on the Dish guide and see if it matches. ...My guess is that if it's on the PS1W site then it would also be on Dish. I had the channel years ago to 'keep up my German' and the PS1W website was consistent with the programming on Dish but have cancelled due to the price increases and have also since gotten an EA dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts