Current New Customer Deals

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Just curious if any of your retailers or folks in the knowhow can get me an offer code directly thru Dish for a good offer(such as the $200 gift card). My friend called me today wanting to use one of my referal codes and I told her I would see what else I could come up with. Already talked her into Hopper/Joey setup, explained the services and credits, and the referal deal, so now just looking for the final touch before I help her sign up over the phone. Thanks for any help... By the way, if you're a retailer in ND we may be able to help each other out. I'm helping her long distance.

Naw... Just trying to get her setup. I just am not sure what the current offer codes are.

nodding-yes-and-winking.gif

Looking at Claude's post here, it's becoming more and more clear why he is not allowed to sell Dish anymore!

That had nothing to do with it. It's all about the money, and not paying me my residuals on the customers I signed up.

Being with them as long as I did, I know all the work arounds in their system. So until they pay me what I'm owed, I have no issues letting everyone know how to work the system to cost them money.

If a fake bill is something that will cost them $250, why should I care?

If suggesting to report dish to the attorney general to get you out of your contract works, and costs dish money, why should I care?

When I'm satisfied that I have cost them the same amount of money they screwed me out of, I'll stop.

Other than that they are a bunch of crooks. I'm just sorry it took me 14 years to realize that because my nose was so far up their ass.

You would feel the same way if you where me.

If they owe you residuals on customers, and you have a contract and/or other documentation that supports this claim, why don't you hire an attorney and take legal action, seeking not only what your are owed and the retroactive amount you are owed, but also punitive damages for breach of contract?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)