Current receiver fees?

SarKen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
MA
I know this was posted when the new receiver fees where set. But, I can not seem to find it. I am thinking of replacing my 612 just because I find it buggy. But, I do not need a DUO receive so I am not wanting to pay to much more per month for something I do not use....

I have a 622 down stairs on two TVs, but that is to make the parents happy (long story...). And I am paying the bills and seem to have the buggy DVR.

So I was thinking of updating my DVR, but really do not want to add a lot to my receiver fees. So if anyone can direct me to a current receive fee list that would be great.

Thanks,
Ken

211k is 7 dollars - pay a one time External Hard Drive activation fee ($40) and you'll not pay a per month DVR fee (though you already pay one I presume from the 622)
722k is $17
922 is $21

This is from Dish's DHA Agreement
FEES.PNG

It says the sling loaded DVR fee is $10. so yes $6.+$4.=$10.

Yep!

"DVR Service Fee $6.00/mo.
One DVR Service Fee will apply per account with at least one DVR receiver active (excluding accounts with at least one
SlingLoaded DVR receiver active, to which a $10.00/mo. DVR Service Fee will apply
)."

I don't know why they just do not say 922 since that is the only one.

Thanks for the info. I have some thinking to do. Looks like my bill will go up $4 a month. The 622 is the receiver that is included in the account. So if I upgrade to one above that then the new receive would the included one.

Thanks for the info. I have some thinking to do. Looks like my bill will go up $4 a month. The 622 is the receiver that is included in the account. So if I upgrade to one above that then the new receive would the included one.

????????????????? 622/722 is $17 per mo. that is an increase of $7 or a 922 is $21/mo. that would be $11 where is $4 coming from?

????????????????? 622/722 is $17 per mo. that is an increase of $7 or a 922 is $21/mo. that would be $11 where is $4 coming from?

The last price I looked at was in the jpg that sethwell posted. It has DUO DVR $14.

So to many numbers in my head and not enough coffee is where the $4 came from....

The last price I looked at was in the jpg that sethwell posted. It has DUO DVR $14.
So to many numbers in my head and not enough coffee is where the $4 came from....
Duo Receiver .. not Duo DVR .... I roast my own coffee.. :) speaking of which I'm runnin' low... 34 minutes to go... :( (20 for the roast, 14 for cool down)

Duo Receiver .. not Duo DVR .... I roast my own coffee.. :) speaking of which I'm runnin' low... 34 minutes to go... :( (20 for the roast, 14 for cool down)

That must make the house smell great.

If you've ever roasted coffee.. you know you either use a hood & vent system, or the great outdoors as your friend while roastin'... :)

I do mine on the back porch ... just close enough to a corner, that the wind naturally helps disperse the smell. Its all fine and good till first crack, then the smell goes from a grassy green to a noxious burnt smell.. and not good burnt like white bread on a gas flame... no no.. burnt coffee continuously coming outta there till you can finally hit that cooling stage and even then its another 5 minutes of smoke smoke and more smoke.. :) but nothing beats paying 3.50 a pound for coffee you roast yourself and get a 8.00 a pound taste from..

I thought it would smell good. I have always wanted to try is some day. Sounds a little easier then home brew beer. I have done many times, but when a batch comes out bad I have 5 gallons of it :(

I thought it would smell good. I have always wanted to try is some day. Sounds a little easier then home brew beer. I have done many times, but when a batch comes out bad I have 5 gallons of it :(
yeah.. done that too.. usually add 10 to 15 sporks? of clove to the batch ... gives a nice spice to the beer. though I don't brew any more ;( gout took its toll. I have several 2pk & 3pk premixes (yeah quick brew) that I would love to sell, but fear it would bring on gout in the next person to try it..

As to coffee roasting... yeah... first levels are wonderful if you love the smell of fresh cut grass .. though "warm" smelling.. once it starts to darken and hit first crack, the smell isn't as pleasant. I've been PM/chatting with LParsons21 whos also into roasting, and also has a a Behmor roaster (a good nearly 1lb roaster) ... think of an enclosed rock tumbler, or a rotisserie where the bird goes inside a cylindrical cage ... that's what the Behmor is, basically. I've had three roasters, a popcorn adaptation I tried (didn't work so well) a FreshRoast 2? I think it was ... basically a hot air popper type that roasts just about enough for one pot at a time .. and now the Behmor 1lb home roaster... still not perfect, but for under 250 you can't beat the price (when you can find it, normally 299 still a decent price)

I know... and I apologize for the hijack ... :) but receiver fees are so boring.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)