Current space holders for 20 new HD!

Actually Beetles HD is being held up because Yoko has some kind of thing against DVR's. Unless there is a block to prevent people from recording she will sue and in general make a nuisance of herself. In such an event the backup plan from what I hear is the Wine Tasting channel. Its sort of a shopping channel also. All the wines sampled will be available for purchase by the next available snob... uh... operator.

OK Thats funny there..

And to be honest I think the Beatles channel was the most plausible of the lot. So maybe I am not the one who did not appreciate sarcasm. Then again maybe mine just was not funny.

Oh, I wasn't attacking you, Ger...your comment was just a convenient conversational jumping off point.

I am opposed to comedic abortions, no matter which side of the cliche I get up on.

In such an event the backup plan from what I hear is the Wine Tasting channel. Its sort of a shopping channel also. All the wines sampled will be available for purchase by the next available snob... uh... operator.

Ummmmm...
tn_New%20Logo%20w.TM05.07a.jpg

www.thewinechannel.net

E* doesn't launch satellites, they aren't in the rocket science business ;) They contract others who are in the rocket science business to do their dirty work :D

I understand the point, but a little levity doesn't hurt anyone !

Cheers,

Actually I think that they are going to try and start suing people for satellites. I base this opinion on the fact that they seem to be in court with nearly everyone else with which they do business.

Voom is comming back not!!
Those 20 empty spaces will be used to explain two terms--soon and will be on in a couple of weeks we need 20 HD channels to explain those terms.

Many of the A, B, C HD temp channels have something on them, but they are all shouing a duplicate (not a mirror) of another HD channel already available on Dish. TMC was one of the only exceptions to that, but I'm not sure if that is still there or not.

See ya
Tony

it's so quiet lately that i don't see anything for tomorrow. my bones aren't telling me anything either about new HD but then again i currently have 100 broken bones in my bod. :D

maybe i'm getting some false reads.

I was hoping for some new HD, I would think Dish now has the bandwith to support additional channels. Not even any discussion or rumors, it's almost like everyone is gone for the summer.
What has happened?

I want these channels now!!

Dish Tech Support Live Feed HD
Dish Customer Support Life Feed HD

What excitement to watch these people man the phones all in glorious HD!!