Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

I would prefer that all these movies in 3d were in fact filmed in 3d. However for titles that I would buy anyway I have no problem with buying the 3d Blu-ray. Especially they way they are being priced. You can sometimes get coupons for the 3d version which makes them cheaper than the 2d version. You can always just watch the 2d version if you think the 3d is poor. The way they are usually packaged you have a 2d and and 3d disk, and often a DVD which I just give away to a friend.

Tis true. Like I said in the other thread, maybe Im just bitter about the whole thing :)

Does remind me a lot of BR vs HDDVDm where you owned one format and wanted all your movies on it, but no dice.

August 30

Ice Age 3 and Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. That was a short run with Sony for Narnia. At least it is being released unlike some other exclusives that have run out.

S~

Ice Age 3 and Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. That was a short run with Sony for Narnia. At least it is being released unlike some other exclusives that have run out.

S~
I also see Best Buy has "RIO 3d" up. Listed for August30.

August is better:

Mars Needs Mom
Final Destination
Hoodwinked Too!
The Nighmare before Christmas
And better still. Additonal August Titles
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (non-Sony exclusive)
Rio 3d
Priest 3D
Ice Age 3 (non-Panasonic exclusive)

Get FREE (6) Six Pairs of 3D Glasses with Select Toshiba Cinema Series 3D LCD LED HDTVs at Amazon

For a limited time, get six pairs of 3D glasses with the purchase of a qualifying Toshiba 3D HDTV. To take advantage of this special offer, simply add a qualifying 3D HDTV and the 3D glasses from the list below to your Shopping Cart; you will not be charged for the 3D glasses. To receive six pairs of glasses change the quantity in your cart to six (6) before checking out. See terms and conditions.

Amazon.com: Get Six Pairs of 3D Glasses with Select Toshiba 3D HDTVs

Rio 3D available Tuesday exclusively at BB. $29.99

S~

With there price decreased, and the extra 10 off if puchased with Ice Age 3d or Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I have now switched my order over to Best Buy from Walmart. And will end up with it earlier.

Already have Narnia and Ice age, so no deal. Just 29.99. At least I have a gift card that will cover it.

S~

No error for me, but I think that's the old version that comes with the anaglyph glasses. I don't see the Blu-ray 3D logo on the box.

S~

Yeap it is. In the product description: "Includes 4 pairs of 3D Glasses!"

Busy Day for Disney

Nov. 8: Bolt, Meet the Robinsons, G-Force, and Chicken Little in 3D.

Now if other studios would take Disney's lead and release titles instead of making things exclusive.

S~

Oh yeah, and Cars 2.

Last edited:

Denzel Washingtons ' The Equalizer'

remaster old SD shows and movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)