Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

Cars 2 and Toy story 1,2,3 at Best Buy

Note Cars 2 3d coupon from DISNEY for $5 needed.

Cars 2 3d 5 Disc combo for 19.99 after Disney coupon.

7 dollars off when you buy Cars 2 combo back and one of the "featured items in the ad" The items include the three Toy story 3d combo packs that are priced at $29.99 each.

BB's ad this morning is also showing all 4 Shrek movies in 3D @ $29.99 each. I could not find anything on the website.

S~

BB's ad this morning is also showing all 4 Shrek movies in 3D @ $29.99 each. I could not find anything on the website.

S~

I went in today. Same clueless company as last month with the HTTYD, etc exclusives. They were not available. They said maybe Tuesday but couldn't even confirm that.

S~

I went in today. Same clueless company as last month with the HTTYD, etc exclusives. They were not available. They said maybe Tuesday but couldn't even confirm that.

S~
Picked up Cars 2, and the three Toy Stories all in 3d at Best Buy. Did not see the Shrek's in 3d. I don't actually need them as I already have the ones from Samsung.

Bolt, G-Force, Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little

Best Buy is selling Bolt, G-Force, Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little for $29.99 and has another promo going. $10 off any two and $40 off any 4 of these titles (or Cars 2 and Toy stories). The promo includes last weeks Disney titles but those titles are scheduled to or have gone up to $39.99. Esentially if you want 3 of the new titles you get the fourth free. Ends up as $19.99 for each of the new titles.

Harry Potter 7 Parts One and Two 3D were selling like hotcakes this morning at my local BB. Not one person purchased the 2D version while I was there. 22.99 isn't a bad price either. Good pricing WB.

S~

ok, are there any deals or promos that would be helpful for someone who already has Blu-Ray 2D titles that are now available in 3D or are we just stuck purchasing the whole thing again or doing without? Do the studios typically have any kind of "upgrade offer?"

I just can't see dropping another 40 bucks on something I already spent $30 on, especially the combo packs when I already have the BD, DVD, digital copy from the first time.

The only one sort of an upgrade was the Toy Story Trilogy which only included the 3d discs, as opposed to the individual title Combo packs. But special prices were easier to find on the individual titles making the Trilogy pack priced too high.

Kung Fu Panda and Kung Fu Panda 2

Best Buy has Kung Fu Panda in 3d now. Currently $29.99

They are releasing Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3d on December 13. $29.99

A unclear discountl price for both is currently listed (mentions kung Fu Panda but not in 3d). Hopefully clarified be 12/13.

ok, are there any deals or promos that would be helpful for someone who already has Blu-Ray 2D titles that are now available in 3D or are we just stuck purchasing the whole thing again or doing without? Do the studios typically have any kind of "upgrade offer?"

I just can't see dropping another 40 bucks on something I already spent $30 on, especially the combo packs when I already have the BD, DVD, digital copy from the first time.
I guess the studios want to double-dip on these, too bad. I found Narnia and Bolt on ebay, about $20 bucks apiece for just the 3D version (somebody got in their hardware promo I guess, marked "not for individual sale"). Avatar is still too ridiculously priced for me, around $80. I was looking at the 3D display rack at Best Buy last week and it still invokes a "sticker shock" reaction when I look at the prices.

Denzel Washingtons ' The Equalizer'

remaster old SD shows and movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)