Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

Got all on my wishlist, except wings. I never used the wishlist much, but I like the sort by price. Whenever I get ready to order my next couple, I get on, sort by price, and then find what is currently released.

Titanic 3d and 2d up for preorder on Amazon. Yes the James Cameron 1997 movie and his just released 3d version.

Last edited:
Titanic 3D is the History channel version and not James Cameron version with the 2D available in Sept. It clearly states this is the tv channel movie.

Titanic 3D is the History channel version and not James Cameron version with the 2D available in Sept. It clearly states this is the tv channel movie.

The History channels "Titanic 3d" is available on August 14th. James Cameron's "Titanic", both in 3d and 2d sets, is available September 14th. To confuse matters even more other versions of "Titanic" such as the recent 2012 miniseries are also available.

Seriously. MIB 3 not out and Avengers only out 3 weeks. Of course it is Rockin' the box office. I hope MIB 3 does well. I might go see it. I have a free pass.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)