Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

Star Trek into Darkness is up for pre-order, no date, but if you order now you are locked into $24.95 price...

Not only are you locked in to that price but if they ever lower the price between now and release date you automatically get the lowest price.

I got The Dark Knight trilogy on Blu-ray for about $25 because I preordered it and they had some kind of promotion after the fact. I got all 3 movies including The Dark Knight Rises on release date in a nice package for the same price they were selling TDKR by itself. I liked all the movies but didn't own any of them so it was a nice deal for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
A post at AVS claims a September 24th release, Amazon isn't showing that...

Sometimes they just put in filler dates. I have always had good luck with Amazon preorders for both games and movies. I always get it on release date. A few years ago you would occasionally get them a day or two early but they seem to have cleaned that up. Their prices are always pretty competitive too.

'Wizard of Oz' Converts to 3D for 75th Anniversary

Following the theatrical release, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release a limited and numbered The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Collector’s Edition on Oct. 1.
Also available will be a two-disc 3D/Blu-ray ($35.99), a one-disc Blu-ray ($19.98) and a two-disc DVD ($16.95).

Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

Don, I have avoided IMAX 3d since Avatar and returned to see it in Real 3D for a better experience. Did you see Man of Steel in IMAX 3D and is it worth revisiting? We don't like most movies in IMAX 3D. Too big! Outer space videos like at Cape Kennedy are exceptions.

House of Wax 3D 1953

Just received notice that this classic will be available October 1. Would love to see Hondo available some day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts