Current Upgrade Deals?

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
I know the last round of deals expired in early August, but what are the new deals looking like?

Specifically I'm looking to upgrade my 811 to the 211, and then switch over to DVR Advantage with my 625 (if the DVR Ad still exists).

Can I still do this? And are there any freebies involved right now?

most deals have been extended. Today is the last day to get a $40 gift card for adding Starz, the the DVR Advantage and the Dishing it Up are still available.

I was just checking my DISH'n It Up promo page, and here's what I'm seeing. The HD-DVR is very tempting!!

Select a Standard Definition, DVR, or High Definition receiver for one room of service - Installed FREE after DISH'n It Up Bonus credit ($99.00 upfront credit card payment)

Select a Standard Definition, DVR, or High Definition receiver for two rooms of service (or "Picture in Picture" for 1 TV) - Installed $19.00 after DISH'n It Up Bonus credit ($119.00 upfront credit card payment)

Select an HD-DVR for two rooms of service (or "Picture in Picture" for 1 TV) - Installed $49.00 after DISH'n It Up Bonus credit ($149.00 upfront credit card payment)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts