Custom MLB Spring Training Schedule for Sports Pack Subscribers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Except for the NESN games, I'm showing all other games blacked out now..Damn you Dish, how else are we suppose to see Spring Training games?? It's not like you can buy a special pacakge besides the Sports Pack!

I was hoping for a black out miracle. Oh well.....:(

Email ceo@dishnetwork.com and complain now. Two years ago they allowed the games to be shown as I watched some, so it sounds like a Dish issue if Directv does not black them out. They are not part ot the MLB EI package on Directv. Maybe Dish is just showing their dislike for MLB (but screwing their own subscribers in the process).

I just e-mailed Dish. We will see if they respond. Stay tuned.

Except for the NESN games, I'm showing all other games blacked out now..Damn you Dish, how else are we suppose to see Spring Training games?? It's not like you can buy a special pacakge besides the Sports Pack!

There is no special package to buy. If Dish blacks it out, it is Dish's choice. The Extra Innings package is regular season only (and dish doesn't offer that either)

MASN finally released their spring schedule for the Orioles and Nationals. Not much, but it is something if you're a fan of one of these teams:

MASN's Spring Training Broadcasts
Tuesday, March 4 - Dodgers at Nationals (1:00pm)
Friday, March 7 - Red Sox at Orioles (1:00pm)
Sunday, March 16 - Nationals at Orioles (1:00pm)
Saturday, March 29 - Orioles at Nationals (from Nationals Park - 6:00pm)

Has anyone tried to see if Dish is blacking out the games or not?

DirecTV has been 100% open to sports pack subscribers, as expected.

There are NO MLB blackouts for ANY spring training games.

Has anyone tried to see if Dish is blacking out the games or not?

DirecTV has been 100% open to sports pack subscribers, as expected.

There are NO MLB blackouts for ANY spring training games.

I e-mailed them and they never responded. Just shows you how much they really care about their customers. :mad: Nearly all have been blacked out. NESN has been in the clear but that's about it so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts