Customer Retention phone #

Billnut

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Is there a direct number to customer retention? I am tired of talking to people in other countries that know nothing but what is written in front of them. I was a previous customer about 6 months ago but had to cancel due to moving to a condo for a few months til I bought a house. When I cancelled the rep told me that there would be some charges that I would not have to pay when I resigned. (told me she put notes in the system) I had a 942, now I am looking for a 622. I am hoping that there is a way around the $200 at sign up. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Bill

No way around the $199 fee for a 622 receiver.. New Customers and Previous Customers pay that. I have never heard of anyone getting that fee waived.. But then maybe you can be the first.

hall said:
No one will post it here.... it's like secret or something....

there is no direct number as far as i know... and no, we won't give you the retailer or installer number... it wouldnt help anyway, they just transfer you back to the regular number anyway if you are a customer

Billnut said:
Is there a direct number to customer retention? I am tired of talking to people in other countries that know nothing but what is written in front of them. I was a previous customer about 6 months ago but had to cancel due to moving to a condo for a few months til I bought a house. When I cancelled the rep told me that there would be some charges that I would not have to pay when I resigned. (told me she put notes in the system) I had a 942, now I am looking for a 622. I am hoping that there is a way around the $200 at sign up. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Bill

They may have said they would waive the $25 re-connect fee, but no way they would waive the $199 for a 622 whether you are a new or returning customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)