Customer Service APP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Viper0580

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Northern Kentucky
I have 2 VIP 622's and I am having trouble with the Customer Service APP. When I go to view my bill, make a payment, and look at other stuff it will not connect to Dish. I have a phone line connected and when I go to the Customer Service APP and select View Bill it dials out. I get a pop up saying Dialing, Please wait. Then it come up with a message saying. " Please wait- this may take a few moments. then I get a message saying Error. Unable to connect to DISH Network at this time. Please try again later - message number EA09 - I have tested the phone line under the Diagnostics screen and every thing is OK. My cordless phone shows that the line is being used by my receiver and it does not cut out or any thing. I have a printer/fax hooked up to my computer and home network and I can send faxes and get faxes just fine so there should not be any thing wrong with my phone line. Called Dish tech support and they do not know what is wrong. Could this be a receiver software problem or the receivers modem going bad? I think it is on Dish Networks side since both of my 622's are doing the same thing. When I hook my VIP612's to a phone line and view my bill every thing works. I also have 2 VIP 612. So it has to be something with the software on the VIP 622's. That is my guess.

Dishnetwork replaced vip612 three times for modem problem. The receiver does not dial out to watch pay per view movies or dish on demand. The phone line is perfect since hooking up a regular phone lets you dial and talk. For 3 boxes to have the same problem must be a software issue. Waiting for the 4th box in a week. Hope the same story will not repeat.

i have a 722 and it doesn't work on it either. must be a software thing. you can go to dish's website and view, pay, or upgrade your service though. plus it is faster than waiting for that to load on your tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)