Customer Service is getting better

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
I like it, I gave customer service a call and rather than getting transfered offshore it just hung up on me.

I guess that's better. I don't think customers will have much of an issue with that one. :)

I like it, I gave customer service a call and rather than getting transfered offshore it just hung up on me.

I guess that's better. I don't think customers will have much of an issue with that one. :)
I've had that before. I believe charlie could give a s*it less about his customers.
Maybe when it continues to effects his profit that will change, but I dought it.

I never call customer service any more. I either deal with online chat or contact the ceo offices, and they seem to always make things right efficiently.:)

I have called numerous times and I have been hunged up on everytime. I always have to call 2 times to dish when I have issues. I thought it was just my number that showed up and it would hang up on me.

How do you like a company you do business with now a days just hangs up on it's customers?

I too was a bit shocked at their 800-number hanging up when you try to ask for a live representative. Fortunately, their online chat customer service worked great-- very fast to respond and solve my issue and very professional. I found the chat link by going to the "Contact Us" page on their website.

They suck - even on their "executive level". Never resolve the issues, never return calls. I have been with them since 1999 - and I have had it. It just isn't worth it anymore.

Sorry, you've had trouble, but I've been with Dish about 6 years and I have absolutely NO complaints with customer service, even last week when I unplugged my EHD from the 211 and screwed up the drive, they were courteous and helpful and when I fiddled around and stumbled on the fix, they were appreciative of my reporting how I did it.

I have even had good luck with the ceo level support, when I could not print my paperless bill to get a rebate, they credited it to my account the next day.

My one encounter with overseas CSR's went smoothe also.

I'll not say that some people bring on their own problems with attitude or ignorance, but I have had no tribble (SIC) at all.

On a side note, I also have had very little in hardware problems. I just had to replace a 622 when a hard drive cratered.

Jim5506, you are a well-known shill here.

And to describe what's happened to some of us as being our own fault...
Pfffffffff

Jim5506, you are a well-known shill here.

And to describe what's happened to some of us as being our own fault...
Pfffffffff

Whenever I have contacted the ceo@echostar offices, they have always resolved any billing or upgrade problems I had in a quick and satisfactory fashion too. That must make me a shill too, however I be a happy one:D

Whenever I have contacted the ceo@echostar offices, they have always resolved any billing or upgrade problems I had in a quick and satisfactory fashion too. That must make me a shill too, however I be a happy one:D

+1

Me too. Even on the billing issues after I stopped being a subscriber. The system taketh away and the ceo office giveth back.