Customer's Who Are Rude And Want Everything Free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I Go Check It Out At Work Tommorrow And Ill Get Your Answers By 10 Pm Mst And If Any Of You Are Brave Enough To Give Me You Account Number, Then Ill Add Or Delete Something For Ya..........to Prove You Wrong!

I'M A CHICK......THANKS

Mtnmanco said:
Candygirl is a phony and a fraud. In this post he uses an ID of "Candygirl" portraying himself as a D* CSR who is tired of all the whining customers. In a VOOM thread he uses the ID "Ancalagowit81" claiming he is an installer who does 40 VOOM installs a week. In another D* string he claims he has done thousands of D* installs. This is all BS! In reality he is a nut case and "Provocatuer" who dabbles in fantasy. In other recent posts he assumes other ficticious roles either with this user name or another. You can spot him because he has a distictive and unusual writing style. He capitalizes every word.

ITS NOT IN THE SCRIPTING ITS UP TO US WHAT WE CAN DO. ITS HOW WE VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER NO WHERE IN THE SCRIPTING DOES IT SAY GIVE FREE EQUIPPMENT TO CUSTOMERS WHO BITCH.

Angerphile said:
Gasp! Really now...

Considering "CANDYGIRL" states that she cancels the peoples accounts, yet, if she's doing that she has to be Retention. And, if they're retention, they'd know that it costs less to KEEP a customer than it does to get a new one. So, a customer that's been with DTV for say... 5 years is more than worth $250 credit for whatever. Considering that after about 2 years of being a DTV good cust it's all profit(Well, fine, MOSTLY.) on that person from there on.

Erm, last I was aware, the IPPV limit was 49.99 for everybody at activation and was raised based on the customers history with the COMPANY, not the credit report. (Up to $200.) So that means... A late payment would affect that.

"And The Whole "you Treat Your New Customer's Better Than Your Existing Customers!" That's Getting Old As Well, It Is What It Is, You Recieved A New Customer Offer Too, Don't Forget!!!" ... Really now, are you aware a LOT of these people spent the $800 on the receiver back when DTV first came out? I do think that a good customer like this deserves the price & install of a DVR(For example) waived if they really don't feel that they should pay for it.

Oh yeah... Yes, we're all people... However, who are you going to b***h at when you've had a bad time with a company? If you READ your scripts... They all say something along the lines of... "If customer insists... Do X" "If customer REALLY insists... Waive completely"... Which reads as... Don't do much at all for the customer if they're not upset about paying for something they don't believe they have to. Also, those customers want to release their anger somewhere. They do know it's not your fault, however, they also know that you're the ONLY person they can talk to about this. If you LISTENED to your customers you'd most likely hear them tell you first: "I'm really sorry you got this call, this isn't YOUR fault at all, but..."

~

Candy I was on your side, but you dont know jack about how DTV works. If you do work for DTV, you are a low level csr. Because a lot of your facts are way off.

I may be taking a chance posting this, but if they knew where I was......I wouldn't be getting this: :)

Programming Service

HD Package
TOTAL CHOICE PLUS
Network: FOX from NYC/LA_*
Network: ABC from NYC/LA_*
Network: NBC from NYC/LA_*
Network: CBS from NYC/LA_*
Additional Receiver
Network: ABC HD_*
Network: NBC HD_*
Network: FOX HD_*
Network: CBS HD_*

Although I don't necessarily agree with everything the OP said, I will say that the general attitude of this country is:
1. I want it my way
2. I want it now
3. I want it free

Its sad (especially when you get good service from someone) but thats how it is. Some friends of my parents' go out to eat every night and they go to some of the best restaurants and every single night they get their meals for free because they complain about everything. I asked them if they feel bad about it and they say "Nope, if they are going to give it to us for free, why pay for it?".

To me, that is a terrible attitude but it certainly explains a lot of problems with the U.S.

h0m3rs1mps0n said:
Although I don't necessarily agree with everything the OP said, I will say that the general attitude of this country is:
1. I want it my way
2. I want it now
3. I want it free

Its sad (especially when you get good service from someone) but thats how it is. Some friends of my parents' go out to eat every night and they go to some of the best restaurants and every single night they get their meals for free because they complain about everything. I asked them if they feel bad about it and they say "Nope, if they are going to give it to us for free, why pay for it?".

To me, that is a terrible attitude but it certainly explains a lot of problems with the U.S.

That is so true and I have a few favorite places I like to eat and I never have to complain and I greatly overtip because I figure I get what I pay for and that is great food and service and yes they bendover backwords but not with free stuff but making sure my soda is always filled and that the food is to my liking. I never have asked D* for anything except when I had to miss 6 days of work betweed missed installs and a few botched installs until it got done. I didn't have to stay with them and I could have just said the heck with ya and get all my money back being service had never got fully installed and was still within 30 days. It ended they could have lost a two year NFL Sunday Ticket customer that got everything they had to offer. They had to pay to keep me interested in the next visit. But with that said I paid 349.99 for two D* DVRs plus 500 bucks for an HD box back when I signed up and their best offer programming wise was just 3 months of HBO and Showtime. The bottom line is they got off cheap with me considering most customers would gave given up after the third time and I ended up being one of their best customers. Oh I also order the NHL Center Ice package as well.

But I do agree that people abuse the system greatly but don't forget customers like myself who demanded credits and were right in doing so. Some customers deserve them while others don't and sometimes a good but not great customer D* would just cave in because they don't want to loose them but don't forget if you cry often enough they would consider you as can't be pleased and they would be happy to see you go and never come back.

READ YOUR DORIS

haha.. doris has no information about call center size and stuff you ****** idiot. hey. ill give you my account number, go ahead and delete something. ill be more than happy to report that your accessing accounts without authorization. thats fine with me...

candy girl,

we are waiting!!!! if you had to go to work and ask, you are probably asking the real phone techs at a directv o+o center.

RIGHT????

dragon002 said:
candygirl,

answer these questions, and if you are a real directv group employee you will know the answers. i will tell the others the correct answers, no ill pm scott, let him decide.

1 i am a sbca tech formerly a hsp tech generating 200 calls to directv for installs per mo, do i get total choice free ?

2 what was the boise call center before it was a directv call center?

3 if i still get directv for free, what is the dept i have to call to get services changed or to add irds?

4 what is the largest directv call center in the country in terms of total employees??? owned and operated or outbased it doesnt matter, name the largest, im a tech and know the answer.

5 how many employees are at the largest ?

where is the PRIMARY up ink?

7 where is the back up up link

1 to 3 right , good guess
3 to 5 i might believe
5 to 6 dtv employee
7 you are me

dragon

bbbbbuuuuuzzzzzzzzzz, time is up

answers are:

1 yes, but only total choice, i pay a la carte for any other packs and am not eligible for any specials.

2 the original PRIMESTAR call center, hit by a fire in 2001 and re built as the main billing and super tech center

3 ISS they take my tech id and transfer me to CIS and they ask for the password

4 TEXAS and NOT O+O, it is out based

5 5000

6 CASTLE ROCK earth link colorado

7 EL SEGUNDO earth link california

SCORE 0 sorry all you are is a 10 buck per hour phone rep

crawl back in your cubicle and answer the phone

DRAGON

dragon002 said:

answers are:

1 yes, but only total choice, i pay a la carte for any other packs and am not eligible for any specials.

2 the original PRIMESTAR call center, hit by a fire in 2001 and re built as the main billing and super tech center

5 5000

DRAGON

Now CandyGirl will come back and say she didn't have time to get home and post it because she had to work a double shift and because you posted that info she couldn't prove herself anymore.

If you guys really believe this dimwit is an employee of D* then you are bigger fools than he/she is.

you wrong boise has the biggest call center texas is a convergys call center and they are only spanish speakin reps, doris has all the questions to your answers

dragon002 said:

answers are:

5 5000

DRAGON

low level....hmm since i get paid $17.50 an hour just to listen to ppl complain about dtv and all i have to do is give them something free and they'll shut up, yeah thats low level.....you must be one of those tech reps from huntsville who doesn't always know the answers so you transfer to crg/or cis to get them off your phone line, or maybe you sent out 1,000 access cards for an ext. 721 but you didn't follow all the steps in doris, so if your an employee what was new in doris today???? tell me that...........and the boise call center used to be prime star, and mr. hsp you can report me to whom ever you feel like, but i guarentee i will not lose my job...good luck

QUOTE=DTV-T2-Tech]Candy I was on your side, but you dont know jack about how DTV works. If you do work for DTV, you are a low level csr. Because a lot of your facts are way off.[/QUOTE]

CANDYGIRL said:

the call center in boise is the main customer installation call center and just so you know we set the standard of call handle time, wrap time, and idle time for all call center reguardless of owners because we know what we're doing, we have maximum of 65 main bank/billing agents, 435 customer installation agents, and 575 retention agents, don't forget tier one tech, access card team, 24-hour team called sunrise and the new call type nct. stop trying to act like you know everything. boise, huntsville and tulsa are owned by dtv, every where else is outsourced by convergy's or another company.

You failed to correct the post above this reply. The oklahoma call center is not outsourced, at one time it was (WEST COMMICATIONS) not its a Directv owned center here in Tulsa. I would be glad to take a picture and post it with the nice BIG D* (D*=Directv). and just incase we are all wrong I asked my contact (has high authority) and there is no such thing as a monitoring system. The autocall by receiver is the main defense. You must work at the cable company they have a system like that :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)