CW east and West on 91 west

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tonydix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2007
Bocas del Toro, Panama
I am trying to get CW east and west on 91 west Galaxy 17
According to the FTA list on Skyvision these require manual PID entry. How could that be acheived on an Nfusion HD ? I dont seem to be able to find anywhere in the menu system to manually enter these details.

Thanks

Tony

I am not sure

I think under my Pansat best I recall it never mentions where the manual PID entery is either. I think it's under Transponder edit...

It could be you could use Channel Master and edit them there if you can't find the pid edit in your receiver.

Pansats are under advanced scan. Entered CW many times on my Pansat

nfusion? oof...no clue. Check PID scan, advanced scan in the menu. I dont have a copy of a manual handy so cant check that

you are right

Ice you are right it is under Advanced scan, My memory is not what it used to be...lol

Maybe he could just use CM and edit there to make life easier if CM supports that box...

Nuvenio manual

Happened to have a scanned copy in pdf of that manual. I tried that receiver & didn't like it - clunky menu. I have a factory file for it too if you need it.

Attachments

• NFusion_HD_Manual.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 255
Happened to have a scanned copy in pdf of that manual. I tried that receiver & didn't like it - clunky menu. I have a factory file for it too if you need it.

thanks for the file. Uploaded that to the FTA manual section :)

I have a neusat HD receiver, I love the thing for the HD, cost, and color, but I can't seam to find a way to enter PID info, can't believe anyone would not include that function.
Terry

Does ChannelMaster work with the Neusat?

I don't have a Neusat but a SonicView HD-8000 and the only way I could find to add CW-East, CW-West and CW-Mountain was using ChannelMaster.

http://www.sharpc.com/forums/

Not sure if it works with the Neusat, but on my receiver I had to save my channel list, copy it to a USB drive, add the three CW channels and then upload the new channel list back to my receiver.

Hope this help.

Nuvenio HD

I believe channel scanning, editing , etc are in pages 15 thru 18 of that manual. It's tough to read because it's a scanned copy of a copy of a copy. Ad nauseum.;)

I don't have a Neusat but a SonicView HD-8000 and the only way I could find to add CW-East, CW-West and CW-Mountain was using ChannelMaster.

http://www.sharpc.com/forums/

Not sure if it works with the Neusat, but on my receiver I had to save my channel list, copy it to a USB drive, add the three CW channels and then upload the new channel list back to my receiver.

Hope this help.

Thanks for the link, I was going to ask about it.
I hate to sound stupid but...anyway how do you save the channel list to a USB drive, the receiver has the USB port but not sure how to load the channel list.
Thanks
Terry

Thanks for the link, I was going to ask about it.
I hate to sound stupid but...anyway how do you save the channel list to a USB drive, the receiver has the USB port but not sure how to load the channel list.
Thanks
Terry

Which receiver do you have?

On my SonicView HD-8000, Hit the Menu button, USB, USB File List, Hit Red Button (Upload Channel), give the file a name, Hit OK

This saves the file as a FileName.bin file - - - Take that file to ChannelMaster and import, Find the satellite where you want to add the channel and open that satellite on the left hand side, on the right hand side - - right click and hit Add Channel - - - put in all the information and save your changes, then export in order to put the information back into a FileName.bin format.

Take that new file back to the receiver, find that FileName.bin (or whatever you called it) Upload that bin file back to your receiver - - check new channels are correct. If not try again.

Of course, each receiver's procedure is different.

yeah I have a neusat receiver, I don't think it has a USB menue, I know you can update the firmware through USB, but I am thinking it just boots to that file, I will look again, but I don't think so, I was trying a couple of days ago to see if it would record to an external hard drive, no go.
THanks again
Terry

What Neusat is it?

I have a Neusat SP6000 I think it is, anyway you can manually add all the channels and names you like and add edit the pid for that channel.

You don't need Channel Master with it...You can manually add satellites, transponders, channels, channel names, basically anything you need..

I wish I had another one it's about the most simple FTA receiver I have and has a heck of a Blindscan or this one does anyway...

glad i read here, i finally got cw on my pansat 3500, finally learning how to enter thing manually because of this website

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)