CW network Puerto Rico

Thanks for all the info neljtorres and Duggan00969.

What I don't understand is what does this mean. If WSEE (CBS) is announcing CW, where will it be broadcast? Because channel 17 is showing COZI. Will there be a future uplink?

Just so you know, I did a chat today with DISH,.. honestly, even though they were courteous and all and tried to help, they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. They bounced me around representatives (customer service, technical, etc) and when finished, I still felt as if they didn't understood the issue. Ha, ha, they even sent a hit to the receiver. I tried to tell them that this is not a technical issue, I just wanted to know what happened with CW, why were we not informed and when could we expect CW back. No answer yet...

Hopefully, if WSEE does provide CW, it could be HD at last. (I can wish, right?)

Thanks for all the info neljtorres and Duggan00969.

What I don't understand is what does this mean. If WSEE (CBS) is announcing CW, where will it be broadcast? Because channel 17 is showing COZI. Will there be a future uplink?

Just so you know, I did a chat today with DISH,.. honestly, even though they were courteous and all and tried to help, they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. They bounced me around representatives (customer service, technical, etc) and when finished, I still felt as if they didn't understood the issue. Ha, ha, they even sent a hit to the receiver. I tried to tell them that this is not a technical issue, I just wanted to know what happened with CW, why were we not informed and when could we expect CW back. No answer yet...

Hopefully, if WSEE does provide CW, it could be HD at last. (I can wish, right?)
Yup it will be a new uplink channel.
I know Claro has it already. It al depends how much money they are asking.
Also with Roku CW does not need login.

BR
Nelson

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Anyone has any updated info on this? Channel 17, where CW was transmitting, is gone and is not being uplinked anymore. Any info if WSEE plans to uplink CW for PR. Nel, has you seen the CW ads or any other info on WSEE?

Insider tells me that CW will be coming to Liberty soon.....hopefully followed by directvpr. Dish does not want it, unless they can get it for free. Don't hold your breath waiting for it on dish

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)