CW Picks Up ‘The Flash’, ‘iZombie’, ‘Jane the Virgin’ & ‘The Messengers’ To Series

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The CW split its new series orders between sister studios Warner Bros TV and CBS TV Studios, with two pickups for each. That includes DC Comics-themed The Flash, from Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg, and iZombie, from Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero, produced by Warner Bros TV, and soap Jane The Virgin, from Jennie Snyder Urman, and thriller The Messengers, produced by CBS TV Studios.

deadline.com

From Veronica Mars mastermind Thomas, iZombie is based on the DC Comics title of the same name and centers on a medical student-turned-zombie (Rose McIver) who takes a job in the Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. However, with every brain she eats, she inherits the corpse's memories. With the help of her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head.

hollywoodreporter.com

I cannot believe the Tomorrow People was cancelled for Jane the Virgin:

A series of surprising and unforeseen events causes a hard-working, religious young Latina to be accidentally artificially inseminated. Adapted from a Venezuelan telenovela.

How does one "accidentally" get artificially inseminated? Really?!?

I cannot believe the Tomorrow People was cancelled for Jane the Virgin:

How does one "accidentally" get artificially inseminated? Really?!?

Maybe she works in a sperm bank, she's ovulating and she falls into a vat of supercharged sperm! :yessign:

Sounds as plausible as the Tommorrow people or IZombie ,Star Crossed, the 100, etc, etc, etc.;)

Saw the title iZombie and thought cool,then I read the premise.:rolleyes: The Messengers might get a look from me.Glad The100 got renewed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts