CW's Riverdale

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
So I'm catching up on season 1 of Riverdale on Netflix so that I can be ready for season 2 & that "possible" crossover with Supergirl. Yeah, that's what I'm telling myself.....*

*For the record, it would be funny as hell if they actually did try a crossover with the DC universe(they are supposed to be casting Sabrina the Teenage Witch). I wonder what "earth" Archie would be on?

Well, I finished up watching season 1 on Netflix. Ever you have ever read Archie Comics growing up(along with DC & Marvel Comics of course:biggrin), this is an interesting twist on the comics. I don't know how I'd describe it, but it was fun to watch. I'll definitely add watching it along with other CW staples such as Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, the 100, iZombie, & the new upcoming show, Valor. I never watched the original Dynasty, so I don't know why I'd watch the remake. If you haven't watched Riverdale yet, & you have Netflix, give it a shot & see what you think.

Reactions: Annie61
We watched it when it came out last year. It was a evry interesting take on ARCHIE. They did do a "re-boot" on the comic a few years back, which is where I think the show got the inspiration from. I really like the JUGHEAD character. Hopefully it is renewed. I'll definately watch it.

We watched it when it came out last year. It was a evry interesting take on ARCHIE. They did do a "re-boot" on the comic a few years back, which is where I think the show got the inspiration from. I really like the JUGHEAD character. Hopefully it is renewed. I'll definately watch it.
Season 2 starts Oct. 11, right after Dynasty, on Wednesday. It has a 22 episode run.

Reactions: Annie61
Caught the season 2 premiere. This show is fun to watch. It's the show that you don't want to admit that you watch or like, other than maybe the Orville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)