Cyberhome ch-srd converter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

coathanger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
I ordered one of these devices today. My question ? Can you rewire the headphone set to either tv speakers, Or external speaker? Any help appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand the question, so I probably should leave it alone? But, if I do remember right, the thing comes with all you need to use the supplied Headphones, and/or hook it straight to an Audio Input AV Jack. And if not, I'm sure Radio Shack still sells the proper size Mini Jack, so you can wire any Speaker to the Headphone Input on the Device? Once you get it, I'm sure everything will fall into place. Good Luck!

Al

the book for the cyberhome is in the manual section..... but yes a audio input (like you computer has) will fit where the headphone hook into. thats what i have for mine is a set of computer speakers

it also has 5.1 output so if you have a set of speakers that connect up to this type of connection.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)