D* Customer Service Automated System Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

itherrkr

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Nampa, ID
Anybody tried to call customer service today? My Sunday Ticket has no HD channels today, but when I call customer service, I tell the system my phone number and it does nothing, or hangs up on me. Tried new service number, business service number, same result. All I want is my HD ST channels. How about any other numbers I could try?:mad:

Anybody tried to call customer service today? My Sunday Ticket has no HD channels today, but when I call customer service, I tell the system my phone number and it does nothing, or hangs up on me. Tried new service number, business service number, same result. All I want is my HD ST channels. How about any other numbers I could try?:mad:

I've been on hold for 5 hours now. I have no Superfan, no Red Zone and no HD channels. When I enter my number it takes the system 3 minutes to accept it. Then it asks for my account number, which I enter. If I do not enter my account number it would hang up at 21:00m into the call. I did that from 10a to 11a before I tried it differently.

Their phone systems were down when I would try to redial as well.

They can't be bothered to add a message saying what the problem is, but they can play that f***ing "I like the way you move" song 48 million times.

If it wasn't for the exclusive NFL agreement, I would not have DirecTV period. It's especially irritating because I paid over $200 for it here in the US and back at my place in Canada it's $100 Canadian$ and it's on my local cable provider.

I pay more and get less? I can't even call to get the $100 Superfan+HD package to work? What garbage.

I finally got through using 800-531-5000, which bypasses the automated system, however, I sat on hold for 45 minutes, and then I got to pay $66 for superfan to get my HD. Why can't we just get the hd channels with the hd package, as I could care less about all the rest of superfan crap?

I finally got through using 800-531-5000, which bypasses the automated system, however, I sat on hold for 45 minutes, and then I got to pay $66 for superfan to get my HD. Why can't we just get the hd channels with the hd package, as I could care less about all the rest of superfan crap?

I've said that for years, but the HD for the NFL games is entirely seperate from the D* HD package you pay $ 10 for.
btw, $ 66 is a discounted price for the SF

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

screen safe mode

No option of 103 signal menu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)