Status
Please reply by conversation.

jesserulz233

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2005
South Carolina
Directv is coming tomorrow and I have a few questions. Sorry if I sound like a noob. My first question is about the dish. I have the basic dish on the roof that picks up the 101 and locals. Will they replace that dish with the 5lnb or put them both on the roof together. I only have one hd set which is in my room.

Another question is the channels. Will i get all the foreign channels and stuff like that too? I always read u had to have the other dishes to recieve those.

I am sorry i sound like a noob. Thanks in advance

i'm sure they will replace your dish with the 5lnb. as for the foreign stuff, i believe you need an entirely different dish.

i'm sure they will replace your dish with the 5lnb. as for the foreign stuff, i believe you need an entirely different dish.

and a different subscription too.
They may or may not take the other one down, if it's in your roof, they may just leave the foot so they are not responsible for any leaks in your roof.

Jimbo

The installer gets paid (and very little at that) to install, not remove.

Thus most leave the Dish (or sometimes just the stub) in place as its not part of what they get paid for.

The only times I have seen them take one down was when the dish was in good shape and they intended to reuse it for another job and charge D* for a new dish at the next job where they reused it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts