DIRECTV questions

CLASSICDIRECTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2022
Shreveport Louisiana USA
I have a few questions with my DIRECTV and DIRECTV related things, also ive had DIRECTV since 1999 so I’m experienced with DTV as I’ve been using it for 14 years (I’m 14)
1. What is a test remote? I was looking at some rc71 remotes on eBay for a project and saw some that had TEST REMOTE labeled above the logo with a slightly different 2010 logo
2. Dose DIRECTV still activate/ support Samsung RVU? I have a 2012 Samsung tv and a 2015 4k Curved Samsung tv and they both have RVU -Never used it but I think it might be useful in the near future
3. If rvu isn’t supported will my h20 look good on either one? If not I could move some receivers around as my system is - HR54-200, 2 C61k, h24, h20, and a d12
4. Would DIRECTV still change out my h24 for an hr24 for free or at a discounted price from the usually 199-299 price?
NOTE- I HAVE A REVERSE BAND SLIMLINE 3 WITH 22CH SO ADDING THE HR24 would not be a problem

RVU is no longer supported and has not been for a long time
They also will not sell you or give you a HR24 anymore I highly doubt they will activate a H20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)