D* install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wtootle228

Original poster
Jul 27, 2011
Ocean Springs Ms
I have D* coming out Wednesday for a new install. We don't want them to install the dish on the house. We would rather have it installed on a pole. I have read on here that its considered a custom install? Does anyone know how much the installer will charge? Thanks.

This should be free. Some contracting companies charge for it. Normally $50-$75 plus a $1 per foot to bury it. However, Mark your utilities. Even though you may know where they are, we don't. We can't take your word on it so they must be marked. I can't stress that enough, Directv has really cracked down on doing installs as of late without utilities being located when we place poles in the yard

This should be free. Some contracting companies charge for it. Normally $50-$75 plus a $1 per foot to bury it. However, Mark your utilities. Even though you may know where they are, we don't. We can't take your word on it so they must be marked. I can't stress that enough, Directv has really cracked down on doing installs as of late without utilities being located when we place poles in the yard
That is good news ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)