D* is getting smoked!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HCI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 19, 2005
land of the ice and snow
You know what I saw today. I saw a satellites unlimited "Dish Network" truck today that said over 500 channels. I ask what 500 channels are they talking about for all of you who bring this Directv 1500 HD channel thing up.

landlocked

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 9, 2006
Columbus, OH
vgsantiago said:
Only been on for 2 months and I'm frustrated, give me why all of you long time customers have hung in there this long?
:mad:

2 months ain't nuttin'. I've been with D* for 6 years and had to buy all of my expensive MPEG-2/HD equipment before the new program...only to fork it over to get leased equipment.

If I didn't have to re-up when I bought the HD stuff I would be with Dish. Since I would have felt stoopid shelving the HD equipement I was pretty much locked into upgrading to H20 and another 2 years.

vgsantiago

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 27, 2006
San Diego
landlocked said:
2 months ain't nuttin'. I've been with D* for 6 years and had to buy all of my expensive MPEG-2/HD equipment before the new program...only to fork it over to get leased equipment.

If I didn't have to re-up when I bought the HD stuff I would be with Dish. Since I would have felt stoopid shelving the HD equipement I was pretty much locked into upgrading to H20 and another 2 years.

Kinda figured that, since I originally posed the question I've realized all the money customers have spent on equipment plays a part on why they have stayed (not all). But I think quite a few.

Brewer4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Mar 12, 2005
Hartford Connecticut
vgsantiago said:
Kinda figured that, since I originally posed the question I've realized all the money customers have spent on equipment plays a part on why they have stayed (not all). But I think quite a few.

Thats a really good point. D* has thrown several new receivers at me over the years to keep me. Some programming but mainly new receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts