Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmf243

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Sep 6, 2004
Pine Grove Mills, PA
I'm in Philly and sometime around 8:30-8:45 this evening all the locals went down. All I'm getting from calling 1800-Directv is a busy signal. Any other markets lose their locals? Anyone know what's going on?

Gone in Baltimore, same time here also. Has anyone been able to get through to DirecTV to find out what's going on?

Let's start a single thread to compile all the cities affected by this blackout. Also post any information that you may receive.
-Philly
-Chicago
-Denver
-Cleveland
-Baltimore

I got through calling 888-713-7772
they insist i am the only one with this problem but they will look into it.

It is a very wide problem, they know about the problem and are looking to restore lost services as soon as possible. DIRECTV thanks everyone for their patience.

Add me to the list of those not getting signal in the philly area. All transponders are good signal, just no channel on the 101.

I finally got through to tech support, and it says the hold times are in excess of 14 minutes because of "higher than normal call volumes." Wonder why that is.....

I finally got through and got a recorded message stating that they are having problems with my locals and are working to resolve the issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)