D* may be better for sports BUT....

LarryC

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2007
St. Louis
...if you are a music fan Dish HD is a winner hands down. RAVE has exceeded my expectations since upgrading to HD last Friday, showing all the great Soundstage concerts in HD that I never got on my local OTA PBS station here. Plus the recent Queen tour, Chile Peppers, MusicCare tribute to Brian Wilson that is airing next week, Montreux Jazz Festival Highlights, I could go on and on. Add to that the 622 and it's worth the $20/month for me.
Larry

D* is better at than just sports

...if you are a music fan Dish HD is a winner hands down. RAVE has exceeded my expectations since upgrading to HD last Friday, showing all the great Soundstage concerts in HD that I never got on my local OTA PBS station here. Plus the recent Queen tour, Chile Peppers, MusicCare tribute to Brian Wilson that is airing next week, Montreux Jazz Festival Highlights, I could go on and on. Add to that the 622 and it's worth the $20/month for me.
Larry

D* has free concerts all the time in HD & SD.:rolleyes:

Yes Rave is good, but you can only watch the same Soundstage concerts so many times. Plus they are also available on DVD.

Local Sports from RSNs will always have new content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)