D* Rant!

jahlight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
Well I had a D* sales person call me andtell me I am able to offer you a free HD DVR! I told him that offer is not on your website are you sure and said yes today I can do that. I asked him to repeat "free HD DVR, not STD DVR but HD" so I was like great I am switching to D*.

Well I now officially hate D*!! The installer came out without the DVR and then said you will not be getting a free HD DVR. I called D* and they said the sales person misinformed you and was trying to just make a sale. That is nice.... Real F*&% nice...

I am staying with DISH!

I have the sales person's ID, I wonder who I could e-mail at D* let him know about my disappointment?

The D* forum people are calling me a crybaby, so be it. No worries. Sad to say I have had my share of frustration with E* too. Nature of the beast I guess. I am just going to switch to BHN for a while and wait for Verizon Fios. BHN is cheaper and no contracts, I may go back to satellite for football season I don't know but right now I am going to park with BHN. Thanks for all of the useful info the forum supplies!!

Hey I would have done the samething as you, if they told you they were going to install an HD DVR & brought you an SD DVR, I would have said pack it up & get it outta here.

Y'know Dish does have it's share of frustration, but D* seems to be getting worse than ever. I have personally seen more people switch to E* from D* in the last 2 years. E* is fairly problem free if you know who to contact when there is a problem (i.e. ceo@dishnetwork.com).
E* is cheaper than D* when you pay the bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)