D* to drop WWE PPVs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
They have quietly backed off that threat. I think they understand that the WWE PPV's are the biggest part of their PPV earnings.

Yeah it's just a rumor for now. They would not do it on their own. They would only do it if others followed suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have quietly backed off that threat. I think they understand that the WWE PPV's are the biggest part of their PPV earnings.
I might be wrong, but I think the UFC is earning them much more in PPV than wrestling. In 2012 the wwe only sold 2.3 million ppvs in all of North America, the UFC sold 5.7 million ppvs that year. not sure if 2013 number are available yet to compare last year.

I feel like the WWE needs to go back to the Attitude era. That was the WWE in it prime and now I have lost interest in it. I miss the days of ole SoneCold tearin it up on raw!

I enjoyed the hell out of it in the 90's and early 00's. I tried watching it recently, what a stank-fest. I miss the WCW vs WWF days, man that was fun.

Macho Man Randy Savage: Ohhhh Yeahhh Hulk Hogan: Let me tell you somethin brother :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

or the Big Boss Man take The Mountie to Jail in SummerSlam 91

That was classic... You want the Finger!?! I will give you the Finger!

Attachments

• WWE_WWF_SummerSlam-1991_The-Mountie_to-the-jailhouse.JPG
    WWE_WWF_SummerSlam-1991_The-Mountie_to-the-jailhouse.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 137
Something how Directv is showing WWE Elimination Chamber PPV and Dish is not even showing the Payer Per View on their website or TV guide just has TNA PPV for their Wrestling PPV's coming up and DirecTV complained about it a lot!!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Genie picture in a picture questions

NBC's Esquire Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)