D10 200's and D10 300's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Phe0nix

Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
I read in the fourms that i could purchase these units on Satelliteguys.us. I've
looked and can't find the receivers for sale here. Are they still available here?

Check the classifieds area or maybe they meant come here, register as a member, and then contact one of the board sponsors in the banner at the top of every page. Such as ValueElectronics. If that is the case, be sure to mention you are a member here.

Dtv D11

I can't find the D11 anywhere on Sateeliteguys or on any of their resellers
websites. I also can't find the classified section you mentioned. If anyone
knows where i can grab a DTV D11 receiver besides buying it from DTV for $175.23 or ebay let me know.

Thanks

DTV Receivers. Own not Lease

Thankyou dfergie and dragon002 and i am looking for a D11 due to an issue with the screen saver feature on the D10. I spoke with tech support at Tivo concerning
my recently purchsed Tivo Series 2 unit and other customers had been complaining
to Tivo about a software issue with the D10 wich has now been corrected however they recommend the D11 over the D10. I was looking at the D10 & D11 orignally becuase they are the newest models.

However i would buy a different model provided it has a 9 pin serial connector on the back of the unit. Tivo tells me that Samsung unit don't have the serial connector nor do the Phillips models but there is 1 made by Huges and its the HTL-HD ( high definition ) and i don't suscribe to HD channel and its out of my budget. So if you guys know of any DTV supported Receiver that has a Serial port i'll take it. I can call Tivo and all i need are the manufactures name and they can tell me what models have the serial ports. As i mentioned they already have said none of the Phillips , Samsung or Huges model have this port.

Any DTV receiver will be ok so long as i can buy it out right. I don't want to lease
any receivers.

Thankyou for all your help fellas....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts