D12-100 with this slimine dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tom111

Original poster
Nov 8, 2015
USA
I'm taking a D12-100 receiver camping with me. I found a dish in the neighborhood and I don't know if it will work or what channels I will receive if it does work. The front says SlimLine and it has 3 cables coming out, which is shown in the picture.

1. Does the 3 cables mean it will support 3 receivers at the same time, or is each cable wired to a different lnb and I need to somehow combine them?
2. With this dish can I expect to get all my normal channels including locals (locals assuming I'm still within the spotbeam for my area)?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• slimline back.jpg
    slimline back.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 176
:welcome to Satelliteguys Tom111!

Just to be sure you are aware, the D12 is an sd receiver, so it won't get any hd channels. You only need to connect one of the outputs of the lnb to the receiver.

And if your SD receiver came from a SWM system, you need a properly aligned dish in order to change from SWM to legacy which is the LNB type that you have

Thanks for replying everyone. HD isn't a concern while camping so it seems like I have a combination that will work so I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Reactions: raoul5788
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts