Dabl

KLUZ-DT just added DABL on rf ch. 22.5 or remapped 14.5 here in Albuquerque's TV market. The video is normal 480i WS with some piller box simi 14:3 ratios.:)

I'm not sure what's going on with Dabl in my area. Every time I try re-scan my tuner, 14-5 doesn't appear for some bizarre reason...

I had no problem when channel 2 added Heroes & Icons and Start TV on subchannels 2-4 and 2-5...

Is anyone else from Green Bay, Wisconsin having trouble receiving Dabl on channel 14-5?

Because stations can charge advertisers twice and the probably have nothing cheaper with which to slather the air waves.

Follow the MONEY!

Dabl must have signed a contract with Ventana Television (owners of HSN). In Tucson AZ, Dabl debuted on the NBC affiliate in September, but now the low-power Ventana Television station, formerly airing only HSN, has added Dabl. It's an odd lineup; HSN on 21.1, QVC on 21.2, HSN2 on 21.3, QVC2 on 21.4, QVC3 on 21.5 and Dabl on 21.6. Whatever makes money.

Dabl must have signed a contract with Ventana Television (owners of HSN). In Tucson AZ, Dabl debuted on the NBC affiliate in September, but now the low-power Ventana Television station, formerly airing only HSN, has added Dabl. It's an odd lineup; HSN on 21.1, QVC on 21.2, HSN2 on 21.3, QVC2 on 21.4, QVC3 on 21.5 and Dabl on 21.6. Whatever makes money.

Maybe they see Dabl as a tie-in to the types of products they sell on HSN and QVC?

They want you to watch Home Shopping channels junk before get to DABL.:p

Now of course you just dial in shortcut to DABL ch. Number 00.00 whatever at may be at it.:)

Look at all the diginets available now. Pretty much a network that would be worth watching. The more the better, can’t beat free tv!. The question is how many may not survive this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)