Daily Bot Games in a sub forum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Any chance we could make a sub forum for the daily games that are being added? I feel like the regular video game discussion is getting lost because of them. Thoughts?

Any chance we could make a sub forum for the daily games that are being added? I feel like the regular video game discussion is getting lost because of them. Thoughts?

Thanks for starting a thread on this. I tried to bring up this issue in a post in a Game Bot thread a couple days ago, but haven't seen any responses. This forum is getting way too cluttered with these; no reason they can't all go into a single stickied thread if not a sub forum.

Thanks for starting a thread on this. I tried to bring up this issue in a post in a Game Bot thread a couple days ago, but haven't seen any responses. This forum is getting way too cluttered with these; no reason they can't all go into a single stickied thread if not a sub forum.

Sorry didn't see your post in that thread until now.

Glad we are on the same page, thanks Scott.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)