Dallas Fort Worth Resellers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
I am having to sign up for an account under my name since the current account is under the EX'S and she is gone and the stuff just got turned off today (HR20). Called d* and they said i could keep everything if i wanted to take over the balance that was owed. Ofcourse i dont want to do that, but there is no way to get hr20 without shelling out over 300.00. What local dealers in DFW have the best deal. I already have the KaKu Dish and everything is already run... i just need the new account and the boxes.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

thats who i was thinking about, i hear their commercial on live 1053 al lthe time... its been a ruff week..

yeah, they primarily sell DISH, hence the dishbeatscable website, etc. you need to tell them you are interested in Directv systems...or you can order through the website link.

well then i dont see them helping me with what i want then...

There are plenty of Best Buys and Circuit Citys in the metroplex if all you want to do is buy the boxes. They can lease them to you as well as anyone can.

well im really not wanting to shell anything up front if i can help it..

There are plenty of Best Buys and Circuit Citys in the metroplex if all you want to do is buy the boxes. They can lease them to you as well as anyone can.

see my other problem is i got a HR20 for free and i also have a R15.. but since they were under my EX's name and she killed the account they want those back. i just wanted to get the same equip that i already had since thats how my setup is. and all i need is the boxes since the dish is already installed and cables run...

well im really not wanting to shell anything up front if i
can help it..

The HR20 has an upfront lease fee of $299 and the R15 has a fee of $99.00. Good Luck with no up front I don't know any generous dealers.

How much is the balance on the account? That might end up being the cheaper option. Just a thought.

couldnt tell ya, i thought about that. but what a supervisor told me today was to call the install support and get them to transfer me to the access card distro people to request a new access card, problem is my current telephone number that i am going to use on my account is the same as the one that she used. so when i called install support to be transferred they asked for the phone number and because my ex is a B**** she put a password on the account so install support wouldnt transfer me even after i explained that the phone numbers were going to be the same.

How much is the balance on the account? That might end up being the cheaper option. Just a thought.

i even thought about getting the 99.00 H20 hd box, then getting a tivo box off of craigslist and doing it that way, still under 300 bucks.

couldnt tell ya, i thought about that. but what a supervisor told me today was to call the install support and get them to transfer me to the access card distro people to request a new access card, problem is my current telephone number that i am going to use on my account is the same as the one that she used. so when i called install support to be transferred they asked for the phone number and because my ex is a B**** she put a password on the account so install support wouldnt transfer me even after i explained that the phone numbers were going to be the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)