Dancing with the Stars 13 Discussion

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
All right! Time for a new season (almost!) Woohoo!! Our stars this season are...(drumroll, please!!) :D

Ricki Lake, Ron Artest, Kristin Cavallari, Chynna Phillips, David Arquette, Carson Kressley, Nancy Grace, J.R. Martinez, Hope Solo, Rob Kardashian, Elisabetta Canalis, Chaz Bono.

Premier is Monday, Sept. 19th.

Let's hope for a great season!!

I would agree with those picks. As usual, I was somewhat surprised by the first episode. I really wasn't very enthusiastic to begin with, about this seasons group of stars. I have some friends that felt the same way, so we will see. So far I am interested.

Last night I watched the first episode of this season's Strictly Come Dancing from last week and I might get sidetracked on it when it starts back up full time in another week. I think they had a more interesting cast of Stars across the pond than we got this season.

If the US version stays interesting though, I can put off watching Strictly till I have several episodes and then have a marathon viewing on a slow night, since UK entertainment news doesn't make it over here.

I would love to see DWTS and Strictly switch some professionals between the shows for a season. Since Len and Bruno judge both shows, I am surprised this hasn't been done.

Hmm. Not that I cared for her dancing but Elisabetta eliminated with a score of 21 from the judges. 4 teams had lower score and three others had the same score.

Not really one person on the show's fault. I just have too much crap going on in my life, coupled with not really being interested in the people who are on this season, makes me not want to waste what time I have at home watching it.

What I have been watching has been ok. If David would get his $#!+ straight I think he'd be really good. Hope needs an attitude adjustment. Not a big fan of hers at all. I like ricki and jr.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

THANK GOD! They finally sent Chaz home! He couldn't dance worth a sh*t and all the belly fat jiggling around was gross. I did notice something funny though. When Chaz talked at the end of his voting off segment , he sounded like his deceased dad Sonny. A little more whiny than him , but a definite Sonny sound to his tone. Funny, what a bunch of testosterone hormones will do to you.;)

I liked Ricki the best and wish she would have at least got second. I'm glad JR won it though, instead of Rob. Rob was ok, but I never wanted him to win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)