What shows do you not watch...

Judge Judy... if it comes on I would break a leg to change the channel...
Oprah, almost as bad ;)
TMZ, Inside Edition, Extra all get changed pretty quickly
Anything with the Kardasians...

All of the above. Add crap like Glee, Gossip Girl, 90210, Jersey Shore; anything on MTV, biggest loser, pretty much any "reality" show except Survivor, definitely anything involving Dancing... And Idol is close to joining this list. :D

What shows do I scream at the TV if it is left on for too long on that prgram
-Oprah and her cronies. You know Dr "I make s**t up as i go" Phil, Dr Ooz, and Rachel Ray....although I would like to do some bad things to her...then have her make me a good meal :)
-Judge Judy the man hater...although I do like Judge Joe Brown who is on right before that
-Ellen...ugh! I have to wait until 10:00 exactly to turn on the price is right as she is on right before it at 9
-Wendy Williams show...how this b**ch got a show I dont know....."How You doing?"....much better after I turn the channel off your dumb ass
-I know I'll get grief but most network "reality" shows. Survivor, Amazing Race, Idol, Big Bother, Dancing.
-all those animated shows on Fox. The Simpson's use to be good but now its lame and the others just look very stupid.
-Anything on MTV or MTV2 (exception to MTV2 is pimp my ride). Useless channels and if alacarte or package pricing was available these 2 would not be in there
-Kardashians or these "15 minutes of fame" people

Shows that I do watch...and do not miss
-All Worked up
-Lizard Lick Towing (am sooooooooooooo stoked to see this new show...they're on all worked up right now but are having their own show)
-Pawn Stars
-Hardcore Pawn
-Storage Wars (yep! yep!...if you watch the show you get the joke ;))
-Dog the Bounty Hunter
-Beyond Scared Straight (this show rules!)
-Operation Repo

I do watch TMZ though ;)

Any and all of the above "reality" and "gossip" stuff.

Anything being broadcast in stretchovision.

And ESPECIALLY, anything that's available in HD, being broadcast on a local station's HD channel in 4x3 SD upconvert because they are too cheap or too stupid to figure out how to do anything in HD except the affiliated network in prime time.

Almost any kind of "reality" tv shows, like Survivor, Jersey Shore, the Real Housewives of Crapville etc. Also I hate just about any court tv show and the assorted judges that came with them. I can't take Jerry Springer for more than once in a blue moon. Nothing but trash on that show and Jerry acting like the "moral" authority.

Like everyone else I don't watch reality shows. My one exception was Last Comic standing but that seems to have bitten the dust.

I also don't bother with anything whose sole claim to fame is that it isn HD. For me content rules. I would rather watch Casablanca in B&W SD than Real housewives of anyplace in glorious HD and living color.

Judge Judy... if it comes on I would break a leg to change the channel...
Oprah, almost as bad ;)
TMZ, Inside Edition, Extra all get changed pretty quickly
Anything with the Kardasians...

All of the above. Add crap like Glee, Gossip Girl, 90210, Jersey Shore; anything on MTV, biggest loser, pretty much any "reality" show except Survivor, definitely anything involving Dancing... And Idol is close to joining this list. :D

Same here.

Well, since my system has on the order of 500 channels, I guess you can say I am not watching 499 shows on any given hour. :)

I have the SD channels locked out of my favorite list. Same with all shopping channels and religious channels. Also Spanish language and most sports channels.

I generally don't watch reality TV, but there are exceptions. I do watch Amazing Race because I like the travel aspect. Try to ignore the competition. I watch some of the car restoration shows like Wheeler Dealer or Overhaulin. They tend to concentrate on the cars and not personalities. For that reason, American Chopper is off my list.

Other than that, I'll give most stuff a try.

Since posting that in February, Idol is on the don't watch list. But the list is still pretty much the same.

You forgot to mention 19 kids and counting to many kids, "TLC" in general. Talk shows, I don't care who the father is just get the show off the air. Judge shows, Glee no one is that happy. American Chopper, Women going and getting bridal dresses cause they are going to get a divorce anyway so why worry about the dress. Not a NASCAR fan either they are going left all the time. Women giving birth yes I don't want to see this when I am eating dinner.

Dan Rose

Too many of the above to agree with my post would take two hours to post and even longer to read. I don't know how to quote multiple quote's on this forum..........

I will never watch Oprah or any thing she has anything to do with. I even put a block on her networks and shows.

Most TLC shows.
Almost all of the above listed shows, add Operation Repo too fake. There was a show called Wreck's out of Ohare Towing in Chicago, who in his right mind is going to send a 90 ton wrecker to recover a VW, or some other auto from a highway.....they were insulting to the whole towing industry.

Cops also. lame :coffee

I used like the Unit before they took that off. Big Brother, I have one thats top all the stupid Bachelor and Bacheloratte I like it Leno makes fun of those shows. This Old House is a good show on PBS.

Dan Rose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)