Dancing with the Stars 14

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
This season looks halfway decent. Cast is http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/team-season-14/team-donald-driverDonald Driver, Gavin DeGraw, Gladys Knight, Jack Warner, Jaleel White, Katherine Jenkins, Maria Menounos, Martina Navratilova, Melissa Gilbert, Roshon Fegan, Sherri Shepherd, William Levy.

Already saw Maria dance. I thought she was good. I'm really looking forward to Jaleel White and hope he lasts most of the season.

We're proud to announce our new show, "Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas", in the Tropicana Theater

Got an interesting e-mail for fans of the show from the Tropicana in Vegas...

FEATURING
Carson Kressley - Joey Fatone - Kyle Massey - Sabrina Bryan - Tia Carrere
Dmitry Chaplin - Lacey Schwimmer

And the Dancing with the Stars Vegas Troupe!
Troupe!

I was glad it was Martina, but I was also ok with Gavin going home. I think Martina just had a bad night. It happens. Looking forward to next week.

So I can't tell you when I stopped watching this season,so I missed the live viewing of the finale. Like all of the others who stopped watching,I was surprised that Donald Driver beat Katherine Jenkins for the Mirror Ball Trophy. I finally watched the Monday night of the finale tonight. When I watched Katherine Jenkins do her two dances,I asked myself,"how did she lose to Donald Driver?" When I saw Donald Driver do his freestyle,I said,"nevermind........"

I watched the whole season and was sad that she lost to Donald. I really thought she was going to win. She was awesome! Looking forward to next season when they bring back past stars to compete again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)