Dancing with the Stars 14

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
This season looks halfway decent. Cast is http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/team-season-14/team-donald-driverDonald Driver, Gavin DeGraw, Gladys Knight, Jack Warner, Jaleel White, Katherine Jenkins, Maria Menounos, Martina Navratilova, Melissa Gilbert, Roshon Fegan, Sherri Shepherd, William Levy.

Already saw Maria dance. I thought she was good. I'm really looking forward to Jaleel White and hope he lasts most of the season.

We're proud to announce our new show, "Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas", in the Tropicana Theater

Got an interesting e-mail for fans of the show from the Tropicana in Vegas...

FEATURING
Carson Kressley - Joey Fatone - Kyle Massey - Sabrina Bryan - Tia Carrere
Dmitry Chaplin - Lacey Schwimmer

And the Dancing with the Stars Vegas Troupe!
Troupe!

I was glad it was Martina, but I was also ok with Gavin going home. I think Martina just had a bad night. It happens. Looking forward to next week.

So I can't tell you when I stopped watching this season,so I missed the live viewing of the finale. Like all of the others who stopped watching,I was surprised that Donald Driver beat Katherine Jenkins for the Mirror Ball Trophy. I finally watched the Monday night of the finale tonight. When I watched Katherine Jenkins do her two dances,I asked myself,"how did she lose to Donald Driver?" When I saw Donald Driver do his freestyle,I said,"nevermind........"

I watched the whole season and was sad that she lost to Donald. I really thought she was going to win. She was awesome! Looking forward to next season when they bring back past stars to compete again.