Dang maybe I need to sell all my Primestar dishes ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah I know considering I got 5 of them

2 for free. I had to remove them off the houses
3 as part of the "big haul" I got a month or so ago with the 5 footer, receiver and parts.

If I get as much for each one I have as this guy wants to sell his for I can pay some bills :)

Primestar Dish 30x40 Channel Master 84E

by the way, I'm NOT selling my Primestar dishes...so don't ask :)

Oooh! He's a little proud of that dish, isn't he? I will offer him $5, if he pays for shipping!

No offense to the dish itself, (they are good), but you can buy them for a song! $125.00 is WAY out of line. That is far too much, in my opinion.

Ice, if these dishes start going for $125, would you change your mind? (Snicker!)

RADAR

Oooh! He's a little proud of that dish, isn't he? I will offer him $5, if he pays for shipping!
The funny part is Zimmerman is on the way to the cabin... ;)

are you sure this is not your own CL ad iceberg and you messing with us poor guys here?? LOL

What skew adjustment on an 84E? Never saw one that skewed the dish (like my white direcway dish skews the whole dish), so maybe he has something special? lol
But still, not THAT special. He must think its an antique so he's pricing it that way!

I got several SuperDishes that are new and they even got a skew so maybe those will go for a premium above the $125 (smirk).

What skew adjustment on an 84E? Never saw one that skewed the dish (like my white direcway dish skews the whole dish), so maybe he has something special?

The 84es I got from Stogie were used for HITS. They are set up to receive from two orbital positions at 4 degree separation, and the dishes have skewable AZ-EL mounts. Possibly the advertised dish was used for that purpose, and would also have the 4 degree dual LNB modification. Even so, it wouldn't be worth $120...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)