• Unlimited!

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
When i recently got my first smart phone from At&t i got the 2 gig data package!hoping this will be enough for me.Seems that At&t dosnt give out unlimited anymore but i have heard that some people i know have gotten a unlimited plan which isn't advertised by At&t.Just taking a poll to see what others have and is it enough for them.

When i recently got my first smart phone from At&t i got the 2 gig data package!hoping this will be enough for me.Seems that At&t dosnt give out unlimited anymore but i have heard that some people i know have gotten a unlimited plan which isn't advertised by At&t.Just taking a poll to see what others have and is it enough for them.

If you really want the unlimited plan then it is possible. There was a trick that can be done if you can get your hands on an original iPhone. I have not paid attention if the trick still works but it did just a month or two ago.

Had unlimited until this past week. Changed to Verizon and went with the 2 gb package. As the bulk of my surfing from a phone is done over wifi I dont anticipate going over that limit.
Dont think I ever did when I had unlimited.

Wont work for me. I always go over. I run navigation/mapping APPs while streaming audio or video over 3G while hiking, bike riding, working out, ex

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Wont work for me. I always go over. I run navigation/mapping APPs while streaming audio or video over 3G while hiking, bike riding, working out, ex

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So you're the reason they went to tiered data plans? :D

I don't know what I'm going to do if AT&T ever takes away my grandfathered "Unlimited." I average 8-9GB per month.

I just got an HTC Inspire with the 2 gb data plan. I'll keep it for a couple of months and see if I can drop down to the 200 mb plan.

Grandfathered unlimited with Verizon

I wish I could get in on that now that we are with Verizon, but so far I've been pretty good with my phone and even when I did a test on my EVO with Sprint I didn't go over 500-600 MB.

I wish I could get in on that now that we are with Verizon, but so far I've been pretty good with my phone and even when I did a test on my EVO with Sprint I didn't go over 500-600 MB.

I average between 3-5 gig per month not even trying real hard. I once did 8gig when I streamed music at work.

I use alot of data, but I use it more when Im connected to wifi at the office and home, so its not so much used cellular data. Although it sure seems like it from my daily actual usage.

Just over the weekend I used over 1.3GB of data over wifi at home. :) That was mainly for iTunes sync via wifi and to sync my offline playlist for Spotify.

I am on a grandfathered unlimited plan. I don't think I ever use enough data to justify its extra cost, but the fact that I don't need to worry about my usage and the fact that it's no longer available make me keep it! :)

Sprint REAL unlimited., And I have 5 lines on the account, 4 of which are smart phones (3 android and a BlackBerry). I use right near 2G a month on my Evo 3D.

I use about 200 megs a month I figure. I don't restrict myself either. That's just how much I use. I don't stream any audio/video obviously. I do some light browsing on occasion, and check my gmail religiously.

Edit: Oh, and I'm on the Verizon Network through Page Plus/Kitty Wireless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts