Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Matt Reeves[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terry Notary[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Oldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keri Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kodi Smit-McPhee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toby Kebbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karin Konoval[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kirk Acevedo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucky Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jocko Sims[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-07-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]130[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A group of scientists in San Francisco struggle to stay alive in the aftermath of a plague that is wiping out humanity, while Caesar tries to maintain dominance over his community of intelligent apes.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aJemoN7F9GrAYjIL94KXww3QWP9.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Watched the 3D version the 12th, highly recommend watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes before watching as there are small things you might miss... Excellent movie, Dolby Atmos soundtrack along with the 3D made it a highly immersive experience, 5/5 in my book.

It was a good movie, I watched in both 2D and 3D. The 3D was good, but I would say it is just a viewer preference item if you like it or not.

Watched it in 2D last night. It was good, but as "great" as some professional reviewers claimed but easily one of the best movies on 2014 (#1 belonging to Captain America2)

Andy Serkis' performance was excellent. Very well written and balance with some pretty impressive effects. Agreed w/ above poster, you should see RISE first... not a requirement but it helps.

Saw it tonight, in 2D, I never see movies in 3D, and it did not feel like I missed anything.
I really liked the film. I truly had no idea what they were going to do with this, and I enjoyed what they did a lot. For a New version, and a new story of POTA, this is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)