Not open for further replies.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
Well,it's that time of year again folks.Don't forget to move your clocks up one hour Sunday,March 9,2008 at 2AM (in your local time zone).It will go back to Standard Time on Sunday,November 2,2008.Residents of Hawaii and Arizona are exempt from the time change.

Last edited:
At least this year I don't have to worry about all the systems I support adjusting to the new changes for the first time. I will get to sleep through this one instead of checking time on hundreds of systems.

Well,it's that time of year again folks.Don't forget to move your clocks up one hour Sunday,March 11,2008 at 2AM (in your local time zone).It will go back to Standard Time on Sunday,November 2,2008.Residents of Hawaii and Arizona are exempt from the time change.
March 11 is on a Tuesday..........?

March 11 is on a Tuesday..........?

Oops,my bad.I was at work when typing that info.Too much multi-taking going on,lol :p:)
As posted by k1wy-bill,March 9 is the correct date. :hatsoff:
Edit:I went back and edited the original post.

Thanks steve, I wasn't aware it was that time again, this reminder may keep me from being late somewhere? I wish they would stay on one or the other. I don't like changing it back and forth.

Hate that they changed the dates for the time change.

It was always very easy to remember when it was in April because it was usually the weekend after my wedding anniversary, and the time in October was usually the weekend after my wife's birthday.

Hate that they changed the dates for the time change.
I hate the change of date for going to DST, but I actually like the change of when it ends. Now there's more daylight for the trick or treaters. I always hated them changing the time the weekend before Halloween, having it the weekend after makes sense.

We're just borrowing it. You'll get it back in the Fall :)

LER

I'll happily let them have my hour permanently, if they'll just leave it DST year round, and drop the time changes from now on!!! :up

It seems that the forum software needs to be updated.
I'm posting this at 2:15PM.
And yes, my control panel is set to auto detect DST settings with Eastern zone selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)