Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Does the server has the correct time? Every post that I've seen has a time stamp of one hour ahead.

Yes, my computer has the right time. It's running Windows XP and it adjusted automatically.

Just checking.

Check your setting in the control panel, make sure you have automatic daylight savings checked. :)

Everything flipped to the new time fine. :)

I had to change my setting to DST correction always off for the correct time to be shown.

The site clock is saying its in the 4 oclock hour when its in the 3 oclock. My setings are correct on my computer.

I had this issue last year as well. Whenever the time change happens I have to turn my option for DST Correction Off when Standard Time goes back into effect.

I turned the setting to "Off" which corrected the problem. Of course, I had it set to "On" instead of "Automatic" which was the cause of the problem.

chaddux said:
I turned the setting to "Off" which corrected the problem. Of course, I had it set to "On" instead of "Automatic" which was the cause of the problem.
What are you changing?? I only see a box to check if you want automatic change for DST in the "Date and Time Proerties".

from DST dropdown choose the one that says "DST correction always off"

thiggin2 said:
:eek: I never though about the site control panel, I was looking into my computer control panel. :D All fixed now :) .

That would probably help. :)

Alas! This will be our last non-DST change for Indiana. In April, we join all the other lemmings jumping off the cliff...

I suppose I could move to AZ... or HI!

Just got back from the 49ers game and the time looks fine now. I didn't have to do anything in the CP. Oh well, it's working now.

jakesnake3037 said:
You think that's bad..My cell phone is still wrong..You would think that T-Mobile would have changed it by now!!

Turn it off and turn it back on, it will synchronize the time with the network. I did the same with my Verizon cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)