Daylight Savings Time - is your STB 1hr behind?

timjf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
The STB still is on standard time. So is SatelliteGuys. Just wondering when it'll spring forward. Maybe at 6:00? :confused:

DST Clock

I hateanytime we change time takes a day or to for boxes to pick correct time

Been withj Voom close too tw0 years and up to now this has not been fixed

Dishnetwork boxes has correct time

dbstv said:
Been withj Voom close too tw0 years...
So, more than a half year before inception.... And I thought I was an early subscriber....

Lucky Guys i have 6 irds from them I am In florida all are connected to the same phone line called them up same BS reset and they will call me back

Which in my case never has happened

Is there a way to manually do it? Im in Denver and my guides clock didnt change yet either. I tried a reboot but no luck. At least, even tho time is off an hr the guide is showing the right shows, once with my Direct TV and DST I had a prob where time didnt update and so even the guide was off an hr on what was actually on hehe so I can survive this litte issue if it just takes a day or 2 for it to happen n its own.
Cheers

STB has not switched to DST, even after reboot !!!!!

I've tried rebooting and after the reload of the PG it's still off by an hour. Is there a DST bug in the box? :(

Help needed with DST

I've tried rebooting the STB but it still is off by 1 hour after DST started. Anyone else see this or know how to fix it :( ???

Same issue here in Denver for me. I can live with it if its one of those things where it takes a day or 2 for some of us as long as the guild while off on the displayed time shows whats actually on at the time. Hope to find an answer tho just cause Im a curious bugger ;)

The same problem here (Cleveland, map 0015). I tried rebooting - no help!
I wonder if this problem is spesific to certain DMAs.
If your STB clock is 1 hour behind, please post your OTA map number.
(You can check your Off-Air Map by pressing HELP-INFO-OK-Down-Down-Down)

1080iBeVuMin said:
Time is wrong here even after reboot (still 1 hr behind).
Satellite map 4560, northern California.
Please check the OTA map (the line below). ;)

dlm10541 said:
I am off too but I have no OTA antenna thus no DMA
You should still have an Off-Air map associated with your box. I believe this is how your STB knows which time zone you are in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)