How to sets Time & Date for Voom box.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The receiver will not allow you to change the time nor the date. Those were originally only updated via satellite when Rainbow-1 was in operation by Voom.

Ah! I see.

One more question,

What about component (Y, Pb, Pa) cable? Do they shut this function down also? There’re a lot lines across the TV screen when I used this connection.

Thanks.

Component output should continue to work just fine...mine does on my older component only Mits. Make sure the output on the VOOM receiver matches what your HD set can accept. For example, my Mits accepts 1080i and if the VOOM receiver is set to 720p (or native passthrough and the channels is broadcasting at 720p) then it won't work.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Thanks for your times and the image.

I had a older Sony 27” set (tube). Have to play a little more.

Thanks again.

I have a 35-inch Sanyo in my bedroom that takes only 480 interlaced, so I have to force it to that mode to watch anything. As for my HD screen, I have a Mitsubishi that doesn't take 720P so I have to force it to 1080i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)