DC locals pixilating on 622 but not 510

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sbell

Original poster
Dec 9, 2004
My abc, cbs, fox, and nbc locals are having major pixilation problems when viewed on my 622 but not my 510. Just noticed today, April 20th. I have had 622 for a month and this just started. All other channels seem fine. I would think this is a dish problem and not the 622 except for the fact they are fine on my 510.

Any other DC local people having this problem.

Thanks

sbell said:

I'm in the DC area, but don't have a 622 yet. Of course, your locals on the 510 are by definition in SD. On your 622 the locals are available in HD from the Sat at 61.5.

Assuming that you are talking about the HD Sat locals pixilating, there would be no connection between that fact and the quality of the SD Sat locals on your 508.

For what it is worth, the SD DC Sat locals are just fine on our 942 and two 508's.

sbell said:
My abc, cbs, fox, and nbc locals are having major pixilation problems when viewed on my 622 but not my 510. Just noticed today, April 20th. I have had 622 for a month and this just started. All other channels seem fine. I would think this is a dish problem and not the 622 except for the fact they are fine on my 510.

Thanks

The problem is also occurring with my 211. Funny, I didn't have this problem before the software upgrade!

The locals in the 8000's are fine, but they're SD.

Anyone have an explanation? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)