De La Hoya Saturday fight?

I wouldn't expect the fight to be on saturday. They didn't cover the last fight (Roy Jones) and thankfully saved me $$$$. I'm more interested in the actual De La Hoya vs Hopkins ppv in September. This one's a washout to me. Showtime has boxing on at the same time, granted lower quality, but it will suit me and my $50 just fine.

I have to think twice about staying with Voom if they will not have PPV boxing. I'm a big time boxing fan and need my fix.

There's all sorts of threads that speculate Voom will be adding PPV. It will probably be here in the fall for De la hoya--hopkins or jones--tarver III

I'm glad that VOOM didn't carry this fight. I watched it at my friend's place (who has D*) and it was a fiasco!!! The whole World saw La Hoya lost except for the 3 judges :mad:

omard. said:
What does that have to do with Voom carrying the fight?
The result of the fight doesn't have to do anything with VOOM. I'm just saying that is was not worthy because of the result. Unfortunately, in the Boxing World, decisions are made based on $$$ even when it goes against common sense, IMO ;). I'm done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts