De La Hoya vs Pacquiao

I bought in..... and paid $10 extra for the HD - That is high definition robbery!! But I bought it and hopefully my guests will all chip in!! It could be one heck of a fight. We will see. De La Hoya hasn't produced a good fight in a long time.

I bought in..... and paid $10 extra for the HD - That is high definition robbery!! But I bought it and hopefully my guests will all chip in!! It could be one heck of a fight. We will see. De La Hoya hasn't produced a good fight in a long time.
Me too! You are right anything more then the standard price is just WRONG!:mad:

Went to the neighbor's house and I am glad I didn't buy. NO FIGHT other than the Pacquiao/De La Hoya fight went more than 2 rounds and though I have NEVER been a big fan of De La Hoya....I have just become a HUGE fan of Pacquiao! He is faster AND stronger than Mayweather and I would love to see "Pretty Boy" show some balls and come out of retirement to fight this guy.

De La Hoya HIT Mayweather OFTEN...he could not TOUCH Pacquiao. I thought the Trinidad/Hopkins was lopsided....this was 10 times WORSE. They showed a stat where Pacquiao LANDED more power punchs than what De La Hoya THREW!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Went to the neighbor's house and I am glad I didn't buy. NO FIGHT other than the Pacquiao/De La Hoya fight went more than 2 rounds and though I have NEVER been a big fan of De La Hoya....I have just become a HUGE fan of Pacquiao! He is faster AND stronger than Mayweather and I would love to see "Pretty Boy" show some balls and come out of retirement to fight this guy.

De La Hoya HIT Mayweather OFTEN...he could not TOUCH Pacquiao. I thought the Trinidad/Hopkins was lopsided....this was 10 times WORSE. They showed a stat where Pacquiao LANDED more power punchs than what De La Hoya THREW!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Mayweather would Kick Pacquiao's AZZ!! It was a good fight and i won 125 dollars!! The fight was stopped in my rounnd!!:D:up

I just want my money back, $64.95 for the HD version and De La Hoya didn't even throw punches. :( Pacquiao just beat the crap out of him and I hope he retires because he has nothing left.

Mayweather would Kick Pacquiao's AZZ!! It was a good fight and i won 125 dollars!! The fight was stopped in my rounnd!!:D:up

NO WAY...De La Hoya peppered Mayweather while he rode his bicycle. He is TWICE as fast as Mayweather and can take twice the punch. Mayweather did not look De La Hoya look bad....Pacquiao did!

Anyone else stunned by Pacquiao's victory?

He came into the boxing world fighting at the weight of 106lbs (light flyweight)!

I would've surly thought that the 147lbs he fought De La Hoya at would be too much for him to carry.

Anyone else stunned by Pacquiao's victory?

He came into the boxing world fighting at the weight of 106lbs (light flyweight)!

I would've surly thought that the 147lbs he fought De La Hoya at would be too much for him to carry.

Not really because his last two fights, he WEIGHED IN as lightweight, but by the time fight night came around, he was at around 140-145, which he says he feels stronger and just as fast...and man did he prove that.

Like I said, De La Hoya peppered Mayweather pretty good....and he could not touch Pacquiao. When Pacquiao beats Hatton, Mayweather will HAVE TO MAN-UP and "unretire". IF anything, for the amount of money that will be dangled infront of him.

Not really because his last two fights, he WEIGHED IN as lightweight, but by the time fight night came around, he was at around 140-145, which he says he feels stronger and just as fast...and man did he prove that.

Like I said, De La Hoya peppered Mayweather pretty good....and he could not touch Pacquiao. When Pacquiao beats Hatton, Mayweather will HAVE TO MAN-UP and "unretire". IF anything, for the amount of money that will be dangled infront of him.
I agree Hatton win LOSE! but.. Maywheather will spank Pacquiao!!:up

I just want my money back, $64.95 for the HD version and De La Hoya didn't even throw punches. :( Pacquiao just beat the crap out of him and I hope he retires because he has nothing left.

I will NEVER pay for pay-per-view item AGAIN IF it is above $19.99!!! For $70 bucks, I want to see it live!!!!

I will NEVER pay for pay-per-view item AGAIN IF it is above $19.99!!! For $70 bucks, I want to see it live!!!!

Thankfully, I always have buddies over to watch the fight and we all chip in but they were all joking saying, "we want our money back" :)

I just think De La Hoya was a joke and had absolutely no chance against Pacquiao. If he ever fights again, will people actually pay again to see this guy? I know my answer to that question.

No way! I just hope he doesn't run away from Pacquiao like he has from Cotto, Margarito and and even Mosely.
Well i don't know if he ran? I do think the fight against Hatton was a joke but he had to take it. I mean Hatton was not even close to his leauge. At the same time Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito and De la hoya never fought some of the fighters pretty boy has either! You know it's about the money would you fight Hatton for 50 million or Cotto for 5 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)